Monday, October 29, 2012

PRINT M A K I N G IS F U N


For my two wonderful peices of art, wolfee III and saytin wolff. My prints show texture and contrast by how i put lines on the back of the wolf to show fur and how i made diagonal lines to show the back round. I made the positive space the furr on the wolf and also the backround lines. The negative wwas the other parts of the wolf and surroundings. I would say that the project is averagely crafted. It looks nice but definately not nice enough to be sold or called a "masterpiece". I believe i showed a bit of depth by adding the lines in the backround other wise the picture doest not depict much depth. with print makeing the obstacle was when i printed it down the picture was mirrored and it looked much different than the original. the good side was that i didnt have to individually paint each line because the printing paint took care of it at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment